Tap into over 30+ Years of Successful Value Analysis Training, Coaching and Facilitation Expertise
Why is Value Analysis Training More Important Than Ever Before?
It's a fact, value analysis is not as easy as it looks. Once you have formed your team structure and built your agenda's you then have to deal with the reality of finding savings and quality improvement with clinicians, department heads and managers who don't want to change. How does a new or even an experienced value analysis professional gain the buy-in to their customers and stakeholders to find the right products that meet their requirements at a lower cost with equal quality. Plus have them accept the process and work with you throughout to gain the big picture goals your management now expects.
The answer to the questions above are to have training in the areas that you need to most help in. From a dollars and cents standpoint, every department has a training budget and if you are spinning your wheels on a $230K annual savings opportunity because you need a higher level of knowledge or a better system then it makes sense to pay a few dollars for training to get you where you or your team needs to be. It's time to take you and your value analysis teams to a whole new level:
- Learn to work smarter, faster and with less effort to meet your value analysis goals and objectives
- Gain Buy-in at all levels of your organization to how you do business
- Learn and use the best systems that fast track savings and quality improvements every time
- Learn ways to perform value analysis even if you are not a clinician or if you are a clinician and you are working in a non-clinical area
- Learn the most advanced strategies in value analysis today and how they can be integrating into everything you do
Call us today at 1-800-220-4271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to a SVAH Solutions Trainer today to find out what is the best fit for your budget and your training goals and objectives